Audit and configuration management for IT infrastructures
By adding a user-friendly interface, predefined best practices and fine-grained compliance reporting to your own IT configuration rules, Rudder enables enterprises to rapidly benefit from increased productivity and insight throughout their IT operations.
Rudder can measure the drift of IT infrastructures. It enables you to automate installation and configuration of services, continuously verify and repair them, and centralize information and knowledge about your infrastructure and generate compliance reports… helping you analyse and control the deviation between a service’s current state and it’s nomimal behavior.
Nominal behavior can come from rules at any level: project specifications, industry requirements or even best practices assembled by your system administration team.
- Rudder open source community on rudder-project.org
- Rudder nominated in Black Duck Open Source Rookies 2011
Tel. : +33 (0)1 83 62 26 96
Fax : +33 (0)1 83 62 29 38
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our newsletter
- Per-file compilation time in a Scala/Maven project 2013/01/29 François ARMAND
- Rudder 2.4.0~beta3 available! 2012/08/21 Jonathan CLARKE
- CFEngine Community Event in Montreal 2012/05/31 Nicolas CHARLES