CFEngine 3 Training
Normation provides training courses in Europe and the USA, on the subject of the configuration management tool, CFEngine 3, in partnership with it’s editor, CFEngine AS.
These courses may be given either on-site (internal training within a company for their employees), or in public/open enrollment sessions (open to a mix of people, signing up on a per person basis).
Our training program and handouts were created by our CFEngine Community Champions. All courses are given by a trainer who is a recognized CFEngine expert and has received training certification from CFEngine AS.
- A half-day course, non-technical, to introduce configuration management (definition, advantages/disadvantages) and CFEngine’s architecture.
- CFEngine Fundamentals : a two day course, including the first half-day described above, then 1.5 days covering CFEngine fundamentals: installation, components, principles, language syntax, package and process management, simple file editing.
- CFEngine Industrialization : an optional extra day, to be taken after the two day course above, covering CFEngine industrialization: advanced variables and classes, client/server architecture, advanced file management, logging and reporting, interoperability and change management.
- 5 – 7 June 2013 – Toulouse, France – Sign-up now!
- 12 – 14 June 2013 – Paris, France Sign-up now!
- 19 - 21 June 2013 – Rome, Italy – Sign-up now!
- 3 – 5 July 2013 – London, England – Sign-up now!
- 11 – 13 September 2013 – Madrid, Spain – Sign-up now!
- 18 – 20 September 2013 – Paris, France – Sign-up now!
- 9-11 October 2013- Sophia Antipolis, France - Sign-up now!
Contact us to get our detailed course program or request more information about upcoming sessions.
Tel. : +33 (0)1 83 62 26 96
Fax : +33 (0)1 83 62 29 38
Mail : email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter
- Per-file compilation time in a Scala/Maven project 29/01/2013 François ARMAND
- Rudder 2.4.0~beta3 available! 21/08/2012 Jonathan CLARKE
- CFEngine Community Event in Montreal 31/05/2012 Nicolas CHARLES